- A 24-acre Lake Tahoe property that was previously used as a backdrop in the popular TV series “Bonanza” just sold for $38 million.
- The sale makes it the highest-priced waterfront sale on the Nevada side of Lake Tahoe, according to Realtor.com.
- The home on the property is 17,700 square feet and was built in 2004.
- It comes equipped with a private beach, horse stables, a home theater, and as many fireplaces as there are bedrooms.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The Cartwrights rode horses across television sets against a backdrop of pine trees and picturesque mountains on the Ponderosa Ranch from 1959 to 1973. And while “Bonanza” was fictional, the ranch was not.
The real Ponderosa Ranch, a sprawling 24-acre property in Nevada, looks a little different today. And it just sold for $38 million.
Realtor.com reported that the home’s high selling price makes it the most expensive