Press release from Connecticut Funeral Directors Association:
Sept. 23, 2020
Nine (9) Connecticut funeral homes have earned 2020 Pursuit of Excellence Awards from the National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA). All are members of the Connecticut Funeral Directors Association (CFDA). The national award is presented by NFDA annually to firms that have demonstrated a commitment to raising the bar on funeral service excellence by adhering to strict ethical and professional standards and providing outstanding service to families and communities.
Only 141 funeral homes in the world are being recognized with a 2020 NFDA Pursuit of Excellence Award for innovative community service programs, dynamic public relations efforts and professional integrity.
The Connecticut recipients are:
- B.C. Bailey Funeral Home in Wallingford;
- Carmon Community Funeral Homes in Windsor**;
- Carpino Funeral Home in Southbury;
- D’Esopo East Hartford Memorial Chapel in East Hartford**;
- D’Esopo Funeral Chapel in Wethersfield**;
- Duksa Family Funeral Homes at Burritt Hill in