OAK FOREST, IL — This stunning home for sale in Oak Forest features five bedrooms, three bathrooms and has a large kitchen. The master bedroom has two walk-in closets and an updated bathroom. This house is available on Realtor.com
- Address: 6029 LA Paz Dr, Oak Forest, Illinois
- Price: $314,900
- Square Feet: 2750
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3 Baths
- Built: 1978
- Features: If you want a home that has it all, look no further!! This beautifully maintained home in sought after area of Oak Forest has everything you need. This lovely 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home features a huge related living area with kitchen, bathroom and separate private entrance and outdoor space. The home boasts an open concept living and dining room space, updated eat-in kitchen and 4 generous sized bedrooms on the second floor. The master has a gorgeous updated bathroom with 2 huge closets. Updated bathroom in upstairs hallway. Beautiful
HOMEWOOD, IL — This stunning house in Homewood has a sunroom, red oak hardwood floors, a game room, beautiful landscape and more. This house is available on Realtor.com and has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and two half bathrooms. See more information about this 5,818 square foot beauty below.
- Address: 2437 Ravisloe Ln, Homewood, Illinois
- Price: $523,500
- Square Feet: 5818
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 Full and 2 Half Baths
- Built: 2001
- Features: What more could YOU WANT! This house has everything. Brick, stone and stucco presents this custom made home. Built by the owner who is a carpenter/contractor the different woods used will amaze. Red Oak hardwood floors, mahogany and cherry. Start with the stamped concrete walks surrounded by beautiful landscapes. Walk into the 2 story foyer and you notice the open concept. Living room allows a beautiful view of the golf course. Fireplace for those winter nights. Formal dining room
When Teresa Atkinson and her partner Andrew Bartlett moved to the Isle of Harris in September 2015, little did they know that they would soon find another house on the island that was simply too good an opportunity to let go.
Sunday, 27th September 2020, 7:00 am
hen Teresa Atkinson and her partner Andrew Bartlett moved to the Isle of Harris in September 2015, little did they know that they would soon find another house on the island that was simply too good an opportunity to let go.
“As soon as we were here, 1 Luskentyre came on the market,” Teresa recalls. Situated on the west side of South Harris in the Outer Hebrides, Luskentyre is one of the most spectacular beaches in Scotland. Indeed, Luskentyre was named as one of the UK’s best beaches in the Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards, and